Our First Meeting
At our first meeting we will accomplish a number of objectives to better prepare both you and I for the process of finding your new home:
- First and foremost, we will establish our relationship as we get to know each other. This will be a team effort and we must establish an element of trust as soon as possible.
- I will explain “Buyer Agency” to you and present state required forms for your signatures.
- We will discuss your current housing situation and how that might affect the home search, especially in terms of timing.
- You will share with me your needs and wants for the new home. I will help you sort through what is realistic and what might be unrealistic when balancing features with desired price.
- I will work with you to help you get pre-approved for a mortgage. Sellers and their agents know that a pre-approved buyer is serious and prepared to close on a property quickly.
- We will formulate a plan of action to view homes with special attention to schedules and means of communication.
- We will set up a “Client Portal” search on the MLS to ensure that any homes which meet your criteria